Monday, June 8, 2009

Book-rutt

So this weekend was pretty amazing, and as always it sucks that its over. Got alot of stuff done, listed alot of new items in my shop, sewed some stuff, made a few new patterns. I'm having a blast dressing up my new mannequin! It feels like playing with a lifesized barbie. Went to the movies to see The Hangover with Kenny, Dylan and my parents yesterday. It wasn't a disappointment. Really funny. Mommy dyed my hair for me, but i think I left it on a lil bit to long cuz its closer to black then brown right now. Oh well, I dig it.
Arg, I've got allergies like crazy the past week or so. I never had them like this before! I never had them at all growing up! So not fair. My eyes have sand in them, I've got glass shards in my throat, and my head is in a constant state of POUNDING. Ick.
I'm in a book-rutt. After reading the Twilight series, which I expected to HATE, and MUCH to my suprise I LOVED, I'm having a hard time finding anything else good. I hate it when you just get off the high of reading a really good book, and then your shit out of luck, because for a good long while, nothing can measure up. So if anyone has any awesome book suggestions for me, PLEASE let me know!
In cake news, how awesome does THIS look???? I'm sooo going to make some cupcake versions of this lil recipie. (tutorial can be found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment