Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wrong side of the bed.

It started off bad. No rhyme or reason, just woke up in a pissy mood. I don't feel ill. I dont have a headache. I just have an insane urge to kick the shit out of something that can't feel pain.
I hit snooze 4 times this morning. That should have tipped me off. Maybe its just lack of sleep. Maybe its the string of terribly annoying phone calls I'm getting at work today from people who sound like they still go to their mommies to do their laundry, so now every time this phone rings I cringe, and curse under my breath. Just when I think I've just talked to the dumbest person on the planet, the phone rings again, and I am forced to correct myself.
Some examples of crap I have to hear everyday but today seem much more cumbersome. You might need to know that I'm the secretary at a real estate company, answering phones, setting appointments, and dealing with random otherness.
"Are you guys on the left or right hand side?" arg.
"How much for the house thats for sale?" which one... "I dont know the street name.. they have a big yellow dog.."
"Whats your phone number" no. I'm not kidding.
All I know for sure is that I shouldn't be allowed around people today. The original plan for the day was to get home, clean muh house a lil bit, and sew up a pretty silver bikini... But I'm throwing that plan to the curb, and now, instead I'm going to get home, flop on my couch, watch Roseanne reruns, and curse the world. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment